Shirlington Sports "501" Darts Rules
**A 25 minute time limit for game play will be enforced. If the game is not over at the 25 minute mark, each team will have three more turns.**
- Each player starts with 501 points and each point scored goes down from there with the goal of eventually having zero points left.
- The game starts by either flipping a coin or closest to the bullseye to determine who goes first. Each player is allowed to throw three darts. The score from the three darts is subtracted from the total score. Continue to subtract the amount you score from your total points and work your way down on each turn.
- The Bullseye = 50 points.
- The outer area of the Bullseye = 25 points.
- The outer ring of any number is worth double points of the original value.
- The inner ring of any number is worth triple points of the original value.
- The first team to reach zero points or lowest score after the time limit (25 minutes) is reached.